Property Compliance

To ensure Clinton maintains the highest quality of life with respect to existing neighborhoods, historic resources, and expansion of the City limits, property maintenance and public nuisance ordinances were adopted to ensure neighborhood preservation, and encourage neighborhood aesthetics and to define nuisances.

Full listing here:

A person can address most concerns with a call or email to Roy Edwards ([email protected])  at the Community Development Office.  Once the concern is reported, the City's Code Enforcement Officers can begin communicating with the property owner(s).  A notice period is given the property owner before any matter is taken to Court, but the notice provided does caution owners that Environmental Court is an option for any violation not remedied.  

Noise violation complaints are addressed directly through the police department.  A resident may call the Police Department (601-924-5252) and make a complaint.